Job Opening//Tampa: Account Manager and Critical Access Specialist
- Department Name: Sales
- Report to: Manager of Sales Enablement
- Location: Tampa, FL
Primary Purpose and Function
The Account Manager and Critical Access Specialist (AM/CAS) is an integral part of Syft’s sales strategy, responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our hospital customers across the US and Canada. The AM/CAS’s primary role is to develop, improve, and strengthen relationships with a portfolio of assigned software customers to maintain revenues. As the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their assigned accounts, the AM/CAS will partner with a cross-functional internal team to enthusiastically monitor and support the entire customer experience with the objective of optimizing customer satisfaction and ROI for Syft products and services.
The AM/CAS’s secondary role is to grow Syft revenues by strategically leveraging existing relationships within Software and Inventory accounts to sell additional Syft products and services. In addition, they will strive to be a subject matter expert in the Critical Access Hospital (CAH) market, selling the Syft Synergy platform to CAH executives and key stakeholders via direct email marketing, LinkedIn engagement, cold-calling, and meetings.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with account management software (CRM – specifically Salesforce.com), have a drive for client communication, understand healthcare buying behaviors, and meeting sales quotas. You will use your dynamic communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and prospects, connecting with and influencing stakeholders and decision-makers. The AM/CAS will establish and maintain a positive experience from first contact throughout the entire account lifecycle. Ultimately, your efforts as an account manager and sales specialist will retain revenue and boost sales, contributing to Syft’s long-term business growth.
Working directly with the Manager of Sales Enablement, the AM/CAS will ensure the objectives of their role are appropriately prioritized and initiatives are effectively supported as part of the greater strategy of Syft’s sales organization.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Support and influence successful customer on-boarding by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and the main point of contact for all customer account matters.
- Maintain account revenue while developing new business opportunities (Syft Synergy).
- Maintain a strategic plan in partnership with Field Sales for each account for the purpose of overcoming account challenges, developing stronger relationships, and growing existing revenue.
- Working with the Field Sales team, design and conduct meaningful Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with the purpose of strengthening and expanding existing relationships.
- Utilize critical metrics to maintain and improve excellent customer satisfaction ratings.
- Leverage customer satisfaction to foster and enroll customer references.
- Clearly communicate and manage the progress of new and ongoing customer initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Immediately communicate any account concerns or issues to the Manager of Sales Enablement to ensure the best proactive responses.
- Become a subject matter expert in the critical access hospital (CAH) vertical. Manage and own the sales cycle for CAH opportunities from prospecting to close.
- Build and keep current a pipeline of all new business opportunities (Existing Accounts, Inventory, CAH)
- Work with the VP of Inventory Sales to leverage intelligence gathered from Field Service Manager notes to expand Syft solutions(s) within inventory accounts.
- Utilize KPI’s (key performance indicators) to improve individual performance, uncover development opportunities, and drive sales results.
- Weekday full-time hours range from 8-6pm typically. This is an exempt position that may require periodic after hours/weekend availability for service-related issues.
- Daily management of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate data for effective reporting associated with accounts, leads, contacts, opportunities, and forecasting. Leverage procedures and best practices.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; always exploring best practices for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Syft management.
Cross-Functional Internal Team
Management, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, Field Operations and Project Management and the Syft executive Management team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field and/or experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and Sales Development Representative, or relevant roles.
- Experience in an Inside Sales working in a Software-as-a-Service technology firm (preferred).
- Experience in healthcare software (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including Executive and C-level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Experience in consistently achieving and exceeding assigned sales quotas.
- Energetic personality with good communication skills; a positive force within a team.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
- Problem-solving oriented, with a constant desire to improve and achieve higher grounds with a strong attention to detail.
- General office technology skills required (PC, Microsoft Outlook, CRM, Salesforce.com, smart phone, WebEx).
Travel throughout the US is required from time to time for customer visits, conference, and training. Participation in field events and conferences, corporate events, customer meetings, and more is expected from time to time.
Company Policy/Procedure Compliance
The AM/CAS will be obligated to comply with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to any Customer Business Associate Agreements that the company may enter into, in addition to complying with other Human Resources requirements. In discharging the duties of this position, the AM/CAS may come into contact with confidential patient identifiable electronic health information and will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and report any breach immediately to the proper hospital authorities.
Job Context and Other Relevant Information:
The AM/CAS has a direct responsibility to ensure the safety of Syft’s brand portfolio. The AM/CAS will maintain the highest ethical standards possible in building and protecting brand equity.
Compensation and Company Benefits
Syft offers a competitive base rate and an attractive variable compensation element for this position. We offer a complete employee benefits package including:
- Company sponsored major medical and prescription program
- Life insurance
- Disability plans
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Supplemental Aflac insurance programs
- 401k retirement program with a company match
Equal Opportunity Employment
At Syft we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Syft is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.