Job Opening : Part-Time IT Network Administrator/Help Desk Support
- Location: Stratford, CT
Primary Purpose and Function
The IT Network Administrator and Help Desk Support is responsible for a wide array of technology needs for the leading provider of clinical inventory analysis to US based hospitals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Providing hardware and software support for end users at 2 locations.
- Configuration, setup and maintenance of desktops, laptops, end user accounts, phones, iPhones, voicemail and email.
- Provide training to end users.
- Performing administration of our phone system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage VPN.
- 3-5 years of experience in desktop support as well as server level support.
- Experience in supporting Dell Laptops, Desktops and Servers, Active Directory, and Phone systems.
- Active Directory (AD) Maintenance, permissions, Group Policy maintenance, assign resources to users.
- New User setup (AD account, email, phone, printer), Orientation, phone setup.
- Deploy anti-virus/anti-spyware checkers.
- Printer support and most of the printer maintenance.
- Application & User Support.
- End user PC upgrades and support.
- Sales Force.com CRM software support & maintenance.
- Microsoft Office support.
- Ordering PCs, servers and other computer equipment.
- Order printer supplies, PC, Server research and purchase.
- Order and manage company hardware and software purchasing.
- Maintain Peachtree Accounting system and server.
- Support company telephone system.
- Help desk support for Windows 10.
- Use of TeamViewer for support.
- Experience with removing viruses using other tools such as Malwarebytes, Spybot, etc.
This position will be onsite at our Stratford office – no remote work.
Compensation and Company Benefits
We offer a casual, cordial atmosphere and the opportunity to learn. The position is estimated to be 15-18 hours per week; possibly three 5 hour days.