Introducing Syft (Previously known as Management Health Solutions)
For twenty proud years, Management Health Solutions (MHS) provided services to hospitals across the U.S. Today we offer so much more. And while we embrace our past, today we celebrate the new us. We’re more invested in your future than ever before. For this reason, we excitedly share that we are now Syft®.
The Whole is Greater Than the Sum
When it comes to supply chain management, a holistic approach is best. Therein lies the strength of the Syft Synergy® platform. Unlike point solutions that provide features and functions for a specific set of problems, Syft Synergy is a singular, enterprise platform that aligns clinical and business optimization goals across the entire health system.
Notice the spelling with a “Y” and not an “I” and the slight tilt at the bottom of the “Y”. This is a visual representation of a funnel further illustrating our ability to sift through the hospital’s massive amounts of inventory and create meaningful and actionable analytics from it.
- 1999 Management Health Solutions (MHS) is founded as a hospital inventory valuation services company.
- 2008 MHS adds Master Data Management services to its portfolio to create and maintain client data assets.
- 2010 MHS acquires AtPar for its cutting-edge @Par supply chain automation software. MHS acquires Hospital Inventories Specialists, Inc. and becomes one of the largest providers of physical inventory valuation services in the U.S.
- 2017 MHS expands its software offerings to include clinical applications.
- 2019 With an evolving portfolio of software and services, MHS rebrands as Syft® and introduces its new platform solution, Syft Synergy®.
- 2019 Syft celebrates its 20-year anniversary and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- Enhanced Healthcare Partners is a private equity firm focused exclusively on healthcare industry investments.
- Radius Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in leading-edge, growth equity and expansion-stage health and life sciences companies.