One Solution Meets All Your Healthcare Supply Chain Optimization Needs
With a single vendor approach, we deliver healthcare supply chain automation software, clinical point-of-use solutions, inventory valuation and reconciliation services, master data management services, and incident surge and recovery services and software. That enables health systems to shine a light on their massive supplies inventory and aggregate actionable data to save millions each year. READ MORE
Media Coverage Nurses: The Secret Factor for Better Supply Chains
This year’s annual report, in partnership with Sage Growth Partners, is based on findings from a recent survey of 100 nurses. This survey shares the top supply chain changes nurses wish their hospitals would make, and how current supply chain processes impact efficiency, waste and revenue, patient safety, and stress. Get the Report
Reimagining the Healthcare Supply Chain: If Not Now, When?
The healthcare supply chain recovery playbook for the modern hospital or health system This playbook provides a three-phased, prescriptive approach to help hospitals recover from COVID-19 revenue losses, while at the same time fortifying their supply chains to ensure they are better prepared for the next significant disruption. READ THE PLAYBOOK
- PHASE 1 Normalize Operations and Improve Inventory Management
- PHASE 2 Regain Lost Margins and Improve Revenue
- PHASE 3 Fully Optimize the Chain with AI-Based Analytics and Demand Forecasting
Hospital Supply Chain Disruption Solutions
We provide innovative and easily implemented tools and services that support planning and management of inventory before, during, and after a significant healthcare supply chain disruption. These include:
- Conducting inventory health checks
- Restoring and optimizing your Item Master File
- Automating manual, time-consuming tasks
- Streamlining decedent management and tracking processes
- Incorporating demand forecasting
Gain Control Over Your Supply Spend
The Syft Synergy® platform gives supply chain and clinical staff visibility into products used across your health system, including perioperative and procedural areas and nursing floors. Gain insight into your supply spend, consumption, waste, demand forecasts and supply cost variance, resulting in standardization opportunities and surgical cost savings that enable you to thrive in bundled payment and other value-based programs.
What’s in a Name?
Our name derives from the meaning of sift as examining something thoroughly and extracting what’s most important. Our capabilities enable hospitals to find solutions in an enormous sea of inventory and data. Spelling Syft with a ‘y’ that tilts at the bottom is a visual representation of our ability to sift through massive amounts of hospital inventory and funnel it to create meaningful and actionable analytics.
- 1999 Management Health Solutions (MHS) is founded as a hospital inventory valuation services company.
- 2008 MHS adds Master Data Management services to its portfolio to create and maintain client data assets.
- 2010 MHS acquires AtPar for its cutting-edge @Par supply chain automation software. MHS acquires Hospital Inventories Specialists, Inc. and becomes one of the largest providers of physical inventory valuation services in the U.S.
- 2017 MHS expands its software offerings to include clinical applications.
- 2019 With an evolving portfolio of software and services, MHS rebrands as Syft® and introduces its new platform solution, Syft Synergy®.
- 2019 Syft celebrates its 20-year anniversary and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- Enhanced Healthcare Partners is a private equity firm focused exclusively on healthcare industry investments.
- Radius Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in leading-edge, growth equity and expansion-stage health and life sciences companies.