Syft PlatformAutomation to Orchestration video
Supply Chain Efficiencies
Our solution extends clinical systems’ capabilities by enabling an enterprise-wide mobility solution that integrates and updates ERP and EHR systems in real time. With Syft Synergy, hospitals gain complete traceability, visibility, and accuracy of all supplies and resources.
The Syft Synergy warehouse solution automates and simplifies management of perpetual inventory in the warehouse and periodic inventory across clinical areas to solve common challenges including error-prone manual processes.
- Manage multiple warehouse locations
- Optimize and automate perpetual cycle counting and replenishment processes
- Streamline and simplify receiving, returns, pick and put away processes
- Efficiently manage periodic inventory supply levels in all clinical stock locations to meet clinical demand
- Increase inventory accuracy at all times by eliminating manual tracking and data entry
The Syft Synergy distribution software enables a closed-loop accounting of inventory replenishment process for both stock and non-stock supplies. Syft supports multiple replenishment methodologies including a 2-bin Kanban system.
- Easily capture product ID, PO, lot, serial number and more using mobile technologies
- Efficiently and accurately manage JIT, non-stock PO and non-PO inventory items
- Proactively manage expiring products and LOT/Serial recalls as needed
- Capture rebates and credits from vendor returns
- Streamline periodic inventory management across perioperative, procedural, and all clinical areas
Provides real-time insights into inventory level optimization and also provides the ability to review supply utilization / velocity / turnover which helps to optimize inventory level quantities. See Report
Optimize stock location items across warehouse, distribution, and clinical areas; frequency of cycle / cart counting to improve resource utilization; pick and put away processes for improved picking accuracy; and monitor and optimize PAR and cycle counting schedules and user performance. See Report
Inventory Level Optimization
Actionable insights for adjusting inventory levels based on supply utilization velocity and turnover. See Report