Syft PlatformTeamwork Makes the Dream Work video
More than a company, Syft has built a community with customers and partners that together are transforming healthcare supply chain
In This Together
Customer collaboration is the key to our success. With your valuable input, we can continue to deliver solutions that solve your biggest challenges. We invite you to join our Voice of Customer Program. Let your voices be heard! Contact Us
Our Valued Customers
Founded in 1999, Syft proudly serves more than 500 hospitals in the U.S. including some of the nation's largest and most progressive health systems. Below is a partial listing of some of our valued customers.
- Tenet Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Health System University of Michigan
- Albany Medical Center
- Hospital Corporation of America
- Advocate Health Care
- Hackensack UMC
Committed to Our Partners
Syft is focused on creating and building long-lasting relationships with our partners. We guarantee the highest level of support, dependability, and quality to each and every one. Our integrations
- Integrity, Honesty, Fairness We demonstrate integrity in every interaction we have with our customers, partners, suppliers, distributors, GPOs and competitors.
- Quality The precision of our work distinguishes us from other firms and we stake our reputation on it.
- Dependability and Promptness Our customers and partners can depend on us as we consistently meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Professionalism, Optimism, Humility Our work will always be projected in a positive, professional attitude and we will always work closely with our customers through any challenging and uncertain situations.
- Customer Satisfaction Our success is dependent on our customers and their overall satisfaction. We’re commited to providing the best experience possible.
Group Purchasing Organizations
- HealthTrust Purchasing Group
- The Resource Group / Ascension
- Vizient / MedAsset
Other Industry Organizations
- Health Connect Partners
- Institute for Supply Chain Management
- OR Manager